DFA Vs. NFA
- For Every symbol of the alphabet, there is only one state transition in DFA.
- We do not need to specify how does the NFA react according to some symbol.
- DFA can not use Empty String transition.
- NFA can use Empty String transition.
- DFA can be understood as one machine.
- NFA can be understood as multiple little machines computing at the same time.
- DFA will reject the string if it end at other than accepting state.
- If all of the branches of NFA dies or rejects the string, we can say that NFA reject the string.